Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hunger Games Response

I just got done reading chapter twelve and it was nerve racking, in chapter 13 When Katniss was getting fireballs launched at her; I thought she was going to run into Peeta and fight him; but chapter 14 change my whole perspective. It was smart that she threw they nest on the careers while they were sleep because they were looking at her the whole time while she was in that tree. I still dont think she's going to die because, she's the main character and she CAN'T die yet. That's my response.

3 comments:

  1. I agree on this because i thought katniss was going to die but i just remebered she is the main character she cannot diee it was suprising when peeta told her to run that was shocking. i thought they were going to fight.But i never expected peeta to even tell her that because he was being 2 faced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right because they could have killed her while she was asleep.and then it would be game over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that too Katniss cant die she is the main character of the book. She might get like life threating injuires but she want die

    ReplyDelete