Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Orphan Boy II

 Continued from part 1...
And he dumped two trash bags the size of boulders in there. That hurt really bad, I wanted to scream not just for the pain of the trash bags, but for the pain of living. Dying would be better than this. At least god might accept me into heaven since i’m already living in..... That’s not the point. Soon after my parents died I began cutting myself. It felt as if I could release the emotional pain through physical shedding of blood. It didn’t hurt though, it felt good.  I  wasn’t emo or anything, but that was just my casual way of dealing with things. I soon stopped because it was affecting my health and the amount of blood loss  was staggering.

 The  reason i am homeless is because, i ran away from my old home with my relatives. It was terrible and i’m never going back. I loved to play sports though, especially basketball and I was exceptionally well...... Dad you wanna shoot some hoops? " Nah not today son, I gotta work late, maybe tomorrow alright bud?" OK. He never had time anymore, it was always work work work. I went in the house to play some video games, the night was getting real late. I went downstairs for dinner when i heard a couple thuds. "Ahhhh!" I quickly ran downstairs to see my mothers lifeless body there in front of me. I looked over and saw my dad fighting off six men like a boss. Bow! Dad no! I screamed." Just run.." he said in a faint voice. Bow! There's two, I couldn't bare to watch. I exploded through the door and......

 As soon as I got my thoughts collected, I opened the lid of the dumpster very slowly, checked if anybody was around. There was nobody in sight so I emerged out of the dumpster. Don’t know where i’m going just getting away from here. Maybe I should have played football.

No comments:

Post a Comment