Thursday, March 1, 2012

Orphan Boy.

Alone and confused, I sat in the dumpster, knowing I would probably have to sleep here for the night. I didn’t run away. My parents didn’t kick me out the house. They just told me to run and never stop. I would give anything to know if they were still alive. My name is..... well i really don't recall, but the only memories i have is my father fighting six or seven men while barring a gun shot wound. Blood, so much blood. Sometimes my emotions overwhelm me and i began to cry. I  wish this was a movie, so then it would have a happy ending, but its not. Sadly, i always try to be an optimist, but to no avail because, there is nothing happy about my life. There is no “bright side”.

 I think to myself. “Gosh I'm hungry”. I’m right beside an restaurant, but the last thing I’m going to do is steal. Its a sin. Vermont is a really quite state. Nothing ever happens here. I hear footsteps. “ Hey Joey, get the Connolly's the food critics here.” Crap, that man’s coming out here. “Just a minute”. I shut the dumpster top and buried myself in banana peels UN-finished pizza, leftover meatloaf, etc. The man opened the top.............

8 comments:

  1. That was good I like that you let your readers wate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this!! i wanna know whats going to happen next! keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good story. I loved how you showed the gunshot wound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its veryyyy short , and well thought out! Good work " Cousin " <<<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Jaylon!
    Me llamo Rebecca. Voy a la escuela católica en Minnesota y han estado aprendiendo español desde el jardín de infantes. He sido otorgado un proyecto para salir y poner un comentario en el blog de alguien en español. Me gusta cómo te gusta la leche. También me encantan sus historias. Visita mi blog en http://bestbloggerever-rebecca.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why Did You Stop? -__________-

    ReplyDelete