Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Showcase

I showed my best example of creativity in Where's The Milk? because, i wrote it in a fairy tale type way, and i put my own little twist at the end.

I show my evidence of growth as a writer in Roman Gladiators because i had never did a real good book report before and, i also hadn't cited my work before.

I showed my proof that i am a thinker/leaner in Makin' Moves because i had always gave time and setting added to what was going on in my story.

Those are my top three posts.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Jaylon,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete